Sabbath

 I am new to the realm of the blogosphere. One day I may tell you about my perilous journey towards this landing place. I may tell you about the free blog hosting that only cost me $40, or the little Tablet that could - and could not. But I will leave that for another day.

For Today, I have gratefully been reminded, is a Sabbath Day.

There is no better word for what I hope you will encounter on these pages. It is you who have brought me here, you who have led me and guided me towards Altars of Hope, and encounters with the Mystery. Life is fueled by utter Holiness. It is the inherent fire of it all...perpetually burning, though at times, in our weariness, overlooked.

Here, on these pages, we will look more closely at the wonder of it all. We will bow our Hearts, and thank each other, for noticing the vast expanse of Heaven. Right Here before us and shining deep within us. On Earth As It Is.

My beloved friend shared these perfect words with me this morning. I share them with you below. They are words with Wings. May you all encounter Wings this very day. And may you be lifted into the deep core of the Holiness that resides within you. May you live your poetry and your passion. May you dare yourself to love out loud and everywhere. May you bless it all as it unfolds you in its Grace.

"Poems are momentary Sabbaths when Eternity breaks in. These moments can Heal the World".

-Alfred K. (Fred) LaMotte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realm of Shadow and Light

Daughter, Move Back

What the Wind Said