Stained Glass

 If the Body is Temple to the Soul 

Then the eyes are its Stained Glass Windows.

And that's where you'll find my Children.

I've been trying to find the right colors and hues, the right prisms and spectrums to paint into words that embrace them long after I'm gone.

But how do you wrap love like that in a word long enough to endure great expanses of time...that collapse to align with the ever and always eternal.

Have you ever seen sunlight awaken in rays through a stained glass window? The Windows make Way for the Light. That is what they are born for. They empty themselves of all shadow, yet they know the true Wisdom of Clouds. Even Clouds contain Light. 

I have learned every possible thing of importance while the eyes of my children looked back into mine.

They've taught me all I've ever truly needed to know. 

 They've been High Priest and Counsel. Physician and Alchemist. Tender and Merciful bearers of Light. They forgive me and hold me and trust me, even as They show me The Way. 

My view of this world is still largely enhanced through the pallet of  colors they teach me to See and to Seek. 

From this Viewpoint 

Of  living, radiant Stained Glass Tapestries

I strive to Become. 

An emptier Vessel of Breathable Light. 

Awakening.

And sending forth Rays of infinity

Into Temples of Tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realm of Shadow and Light

Daughter, Move Back

What the Wind Said