Vision

 I had to see the eye Doctor today.

And not a moment too soon.

It has been so long since I could afford the luxury of such care. And that has proven quite costly.

Things have started happening.

Images have been appearing on my screen. Images I could not make sense of, reconcile or understand. For a moment there it all got so blurry. I thought I saw a world on fire. A world gone mad. A world in peril.

I've had to catch myself from time to time.

And Choose to Focus.

So as not to lose Sight.

The loop of dramas and calamities played endlessly before me.

But this False Evidence Appearing Real, is what the Doctor sought to Heal.

For things were not as they had seemed, and clearer Sight could be redeemed.

Proper Vision Care is Vital.

And of great consequence.

The good Doctor assures me. There are Clouds in my eyes. But there is Remedy.

With a shift of precision

We'll make the incision

And come back into View.

Clear Sighted and Keen

My Vision Redeemed

By removing the Clouds that had darkened my screen.

I am deeply relieved

And I Choose Now to See

With a Vision Restored

And Renewed Clarity

From the Heart's True Perspective

All that I shall See

Will Look now to Me

To be Blessed

And set Free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Realm of Shadow and Light

Daughter, Move Back

What the Wind Said