Astral planes

I am no longer drawn to astral travels, deep trance channels, or meanderings across the Milky Way.

I simply want to stay.

 To liberate the way I choose to view the every day.

I am not interested in out of body where I view the  landscapes of the far away. I simply want to stay. No matter what the day may bring along my way.

I want to know just how to breathe on earth when all within me hurts. When rent is due and cold ensues and cars break down and skies no longer sing of blue. I want to walk with you. And hold the light between our tender, trembling, trusting hands. Seeking a deep command. Of how to understand the rocks that roll across these lands.

I do not seek escape. I want to resonate. With all the Heaven of the Earth before it gets too late. Don’t want to hesitate. To fully incarnate. To cherish and inhabit each new moment with a vow to celebrate.

I am no longer interested in guidance that’s not tethered to the Earth. I want to know the truth. Of this seat of my birth.

I want to incarnate. To serve and liberate. To anchor Heaven’s seed here at the feet of all we have inherited and long ignored. While others were implored.

I want to know how walking goes when something hurts. How do you breathe when suddenly love has to leave. The answers flow like autumn leaves and find us as we bend our knees and seek to know. I want to show that flowers grow because of wind and snow. Sheltering softly what will blossom when the cold lets go.

The only metaphysics I now seek is how to walk with trusting feet and offer solace to all weary pilgrims I will meet as we pass by. I will not wonder why. I’ll thank my lucky stars, that there’s a sky.

When I look up, I’ll fill my cup, offering sanctuary to all passers by. I’ll tell them to look down. We stand on Holy Ground. We’re made of Earth and Sky. We’ve everything we need. We will get by. We are Hope’s strongest seed.  

If we give Earth a try.


Comments

  1. absolutely beautiful thank you for sharing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from my heart.
      Mary Smyth

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Realm of Shadow and Light

Daughter, Move Back

What the Wind Said